Tuesday, June 3

Wash a car PLUS wash a dishes???!?!?!?

My car haven't been washed for about a week ONLY! But dunno why, maybe it's because the new housing built next to my house. The dust is toooooo much makes my car seems came from the desert. It sticks on my car and it's sooo yukkkz!!!

This morning, even I have to get to the office late 30 minutes, (:P), I still push myself to put my car in the car wash next to my office's building. I put my car there and told the people that I will take it back on the lunch time.

One of my habit is to have breakfast in the car. This morning I had a very delicious breakfast, crab stick, sausage, and hash brown all fried. add some French topping plus chilly souse. You can imagine how dirt my plate was after I ate all the foods there. Then of course I leave my plate in the car. Coz it's impossible for me to take my dirt plate into my office. :P

Then after lunch I took my car and I found my dirt plate has become so clean!!! :D
That's why I name this blog entry as it seen above! :P
But I don't know if they wash my dishes using a dishes washer soap or using a car soap? :-|

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com