Thursday, June 26

Mid Day Starving

I'm so... soooooo starving right now!!! But no food I can eat!!!
:((
I really want Mie Ayam right now.... Mie Ayam under the bridge, but I'm not allowed to eat those kind of food for a moment because they say my stomach is not totally recovery yet. So what can I eat for now? I have nothing beside noodles which I'm not allowed to eat. :(
I'm out of snacks! I just ate my last Good Time chocolate chips cookies but still hungry... [..]

I was late this morning so that I have no time to buy breakfast. And in the lunch time, I don't have any food for lunch either therefore I join my friends to lunch out of the office. They don't want me to walk too far so we ate in the most horrendous place I ever ate!

It's a Padangnese Restaurant. Regarding to my stomach pain thing, I'm not allowed to eat spicy food for a while. And everybody should know that Padang food is famous of its spicy food. Can imagine how suffer am I? Then I just ordered fried chicken which size is a very tiny small baby chicken!!!! Really! I can't believe when I see the chicken! The rice is so tiny too. And it cost 11,000 rupiahs!!!! Insane restaurant owner!!!! I will never ever go back to that place again!!! ~X(

Now, it's 3.18 PM am I'm very...very...sooooo starving right now!!! :((
The only food I can buy out there is Mie Ayam which they not allowed mie to eat it for a while...
I think I'll get unconscious through the time passes 6 PM! :-S

:bz:bz:bz:bz:bz

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com