Thursday, June 5

It's Thursday

It's Thursday and I'm still counting on to weekend. *sigh*
This Saturday there will be Onta's Farewell. He will go to Aussie for his master degree. Actually, his place is so far... faaaaarrrrr... miles away from mine. I live in Kelapa Gading which is the region of North Jakarta, while his place is in BSD which is located on the south of a very south Jakarta. It's even not the region of Jakarta, it's already Banten region. But nothing I wouldn't do for my friend... ;)

Look at the map beside, the right top red sign is my home and the left bottom red sign is Onta's house. Can you imagine how far is it? I hope it wouldn't be problem for me since my Bebe will be with me on that very long journey! :D

After attending Onta's farewell we're planning to watch Indiana Jones at the BSD XXI. I still don't know where it could be but we'll see... BSD is not a very big city anyway. I guess it's time for me to go back at work coz apparently, I have dozen works to do! *sigh*

Ciao,,...

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com