Wednesday, June 11

The Stinkiest Journey I Ever had

Today I go to the office just for half day. From after lunch till 6 PM. I have to go to Prodia Lab in the morning take the yesterday test result and give my feces that should be given yesterday but because I can't pup at all after lunch till night then it can be delivered to them this morning.

I think I know what makes me the easy-poop-everywhere being very hard to do the sh*t. Actually it's because I must put a bit of my poop in the given pot from them which the tube is so narrow. Can you imagine how I have to cut my poop with the provided spoon from the pot? Yaiiiikz!!! What makes it became more stinky is because these past days I get a bit 'hard' poop. :D

So I really must cut the put using the spoon and feel how its texture is. :-&

It's not end yet! There is still more disgusting thing I must do is, I must bring my smelly poop miles away to prodia which location is soooo far away from my house!! It's even further than my office! Because the prodia is located in Gunawarman. Why didn't I went to the Prodia in Kelapa Gading? Because I never thought it will take 2 days for the test because Gunawarman is quite near from my office so I can just went there at lunch time then take the result after office at night. But my stomach seems don't want to work together with me for that case!

But I'm glad finally it's all over. So now I should just wait for the rest result tonight then go to my doctor again to read the lab result.

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com