Monday, June 16

Quite Long Time No See

I've been absent for few days. Actually I'm not only absent from updating my blog but also absent from routine, from office, and from all hard activities. I was sick. On Sunday June 8 it's all start. It started with high fever until 42 celcius degrees!!! But weirdly, on the next day I felt good and so fresh. That's why I still went to the office. But then it happened again on the Monday night. I got high fever again but on Tuesday morning I felt fresh again. I bet something wrong happened in my body, therefore on Tuesday noon I took blood test in Prodia Gunawarman, then took the result on the next day (Wednesday). After got the result, I went to the doctor again.

My doctor was shocked when she read the blood test result. My GOT and GPT is very high.:|

So that he just gave me antibiotics for my malfunction liver for 5 days, then tomorrow I have to take another blood test then go back to the doctor on Wednesday afternoon to get the decision what my problem really is. I hope nothing seriously and I could have hard activity again beside only get bed rest and sleep. It's so boring stay at home and do nothing!

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com