Friday, June 6

Finally It's Friday!!!

Finally it's Friday! Today I agree with "Friday I'm in Love". Not because I'm in love today but it's because the road is so friendly this morning. I left my house at 07.30 as usual, but the road is so smooth. I didn't met any traffic jam even there are 2(two) traffic light off at Kuningan and Mampang. Thank God I could arrive at the office at 08.20 AM!!! :->

Then I'm looking for breakfast. Actually, I still want Mie Ayam near to car wash but it's almost 2 months I haven't seen him stand there again... Where could he be? I really want Mie Ayam for breakfast!!! :((

The alternative is Ketoprak coz I get enough with chicken porridge. I have told the sales don't make it hot. Ok then I take away my breakfast to the office and ate it with the mind of this food ain't hot. But then.... OMGPDAMBDC!!!!! It's not hot but VERY hot!!!!

My first food in the morning is a very very hot Ketoprak which making my stomach so hurt in the very early morning!!! What a day! Even I'm still starving but I can't finish my breakfast and now I get dizzy... I think because I have dozen work to do but less food to consume... :(

Anyway, at least my work has done and now I have to make plan to make this day pass quickly! :P

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com