Wednesday, June 4

Morning Sunshine

This Wednesday morning, I woke up earlier than usual because mommy have to go to the office so that I must take care of my cats. Throw away the poops and feed them fully coz they will be left till night. After that I took a bath then pick clothes to wear then took my breakfast and eat it on the way to the office.

Just before I leave, I received an SMS telling me that there will be worse traffic jam in Senen area regarding the FPI and police problems, so I consider to take Pramuka way but it usually has the worse traffic jam than Senen on the traffic light to Proklamasi since the Bus Way was built.

When I get on the Kelapa Gading traffic light, I was so in doubt which way to take. Senen or Pramuka. So that I take the second line from the most right coz on that line we can have two choices, go straight to Pramuka or turn rigt to Senen. Lucky me, suddenly mom called me and told me that she has already in Senen, the traffic is teeming but it's still normal. Than when the traffic light turned green, I decided to turn right and take the Senen way.

Alhamdulillah, the traffic was not sooo bad. It's much better than yesterday which caused me arrived at the office at 09.41 AM which means I'm late 41 minutes!!! ~x(

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com