Wednesday, July 23

Yippie!!!!

Finally, after a month long waiting, last night my mom let me buy Mac Book 2.4 with my dad! \:D/
Actually, I should buy it next week, buy my mom said, it's okay if I want to buy it now!

Then I went to iBox EX, but Mac Book 2.4 White if out, there is just Mac Book 2.4 Black and Mac Book 2.1. I was soooo disappointed. But I won't give up so I went to iBox MKG3, and it's also the same. They only have Mac Book 2.4 Black and 2.1. The price is quite much different with same specification only the black color makes it more expensive 2 million IDR. They don't know when the white one will come, then I decided to buy the Black one buy cover it with light purple cover sticker so it still looks pretty! \m/

Then finally I bought Mac Book 2.4 Black in iBox MKG3. I got speaker for the bonus. And the sales man also give me NeoOffice and YM for Mac installed on my Mac Book! ;)

:bz:bz:bz:bz:bz

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com