Wednesday, July 2

Though Week

Finally, I have a spare time to update my blog. Actually, I have plenty of stories to tell but apparently my job is more plenty than stories I want to tell and it has a very tight dead line! Urghhhhh!!! I have to make training material to be delivered to Dubai for all 7 modules with the 3 days working time?!?!?!? Finally, I have to go home late every night since Monday. I just recover from thypus and now I have to push my body to work harder. :o3

Now some of diagrams still being edited by my friend whose responsible in designing and anything related to graphic, and other 6 modules has been done, so while the diagrams still being edited I can use my little spare time to update my blog. I really like to work hard but not in a very tight dead line coz it's frustrating me a bit. Yep! But I always enjoy all my works. Hopefully, everything will be done right on time. Coz now is already afternoon and I still have 1 module left.

My job is getting more interesting, more challenging, and of course those messy bees has gone to meet its creator! Hohohohohoho. :ar!

:bz:bz:bz:bz:bz

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com