Monday, July 21

Let Your Heart Speaks

On Friday there was a quite huge accident happened to me! I give my primary phone to him for couple days because his phone is still in the service in the consideration I still have the other phone. But it this case, I'm totally forgotten that my other phone has run out of battery and I really.., really didn't realize it until I've left alone in the office (he has meeting @7PM).

I gave him my phone at about 06.30 PM so I told him not to turn on the phone now but he should spare sometimes to avoid the phone hang because it's been turn on and off in the very tight frequency. But I really forgot about the phone lock.

Couple hours later... I was waiting for my mom but it's already almost 8PM she hasn't here yet and there even no message from her. Then I checked my phone. Then.... :|

OMG.... at first I thought the light was off but it's been locked. But when I tried to unlocked-it I realize that my phone has shut off automatically because it is run of battery!!! :((

I spent some more minute to think what should I do. May be let it off ten minutes or so can turns it on again. Well, my assumption was right for a while. When I checked my bag, there was a light shining through the darkness in my black bag, then I reached my phone and YES it was turned on. I receive a message from a friend text me: "Rhea, he asks the Phone Lock"

When I want to reply the message, tetttowwww.... "The battery is too low. Recharge soon. The phone will automatically shut down"... :-O

Ok, now I really in trouble! I gave my primary phone to him to make us easy to communicate, but look what happen?!?!?!?

Then I went back to my office and tried the best to text them (my mom and my friend who text me). But there is no delivery report. I became more frustrated, then I saw there is some people at ops, then I ask to allow me send a text message to my mom, then luckily they let me did that! But I only text my mom, not also my friend. I realize that when I have left the office to wait for my mom near the street.

I've waited from an hour but there is still no sign. Then I started doubt either the SMS was delivered or not. Then I'm starting to loose my pride... I look at the people who cross near me who hold a phone. I want to get to them and ask them to borrow the handset. Then the choice pointed to the security guard! :D

I asked him to borrow his hand set, then I use my card on it and call my mom. I also tried to call my friend, then he said, "I'm already on the way home. I'm not with him anymore. I'm sorry, I didn't check the incoming SMS" *VERY GOOD!!!!!* ~X(

All I've done is worthless... :(
I only have 1 hope left... I hope my heart can be connected to his heart... I say that phone lock number every second and wishing it will come to him. He will discover it...

@09.00 I borrow my dad's phone, I place my SIM card on it, and suddenly... a text message coming... and it's from him!!! He has successfully discover the phone lock number!!! Yippie!!! \:D/' src=

I think when we have a great faith on something, there is something called MIRACLE exist! I think it is true that our heart can say a word and can be connected to someone's heart... :x

:bz:bz:bz:bz:bz

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com