Wednesday, July 16

Quite Tough Day

On Monday after lunch I was told by my cousin if my mom was in the hospital's emergency room. I thought she was just went there consciously, but then I knew that she was brought there by her sisters and niece(my other cousin). Then about 2 o'clock I get there and she has slowly conscious. She had black out for a while therefore she thought it's already late at night actually it's still 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

Honesty, I was panic. Never been more panic than that time. And I also realize how much she meant to me. In my pray I just ask God, "Please not now. Please not now, please....". I really thank God I got another change to be with her longer.

I stayed at the hospital on Monday night and of course I couldn't sleep at all over the night. On Tuesday I didn't went to the office coz I can't left her yet and beside I didn't got enough sleep on the night. Now, her condition is getting better. And I think I wanna call her right now to make sure how is she doing at this moment.

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com