Tuesday, July 22

Basic Astronomy Course

Last night I started to attend Basic Astronomy Course. Well, since younger I always excited to learn about our solar system, about universe. Even when I want to go to college I ever thought to take astronomy class, but then I decided to take computer science coz it more popular at that time. But now I realize popular subject doesn't mean a thing if you don't really like it. So I have to struggle finish my computer science for 4 years. And now I ever thinking to take master degree in astronomy which people thing it's impossible or useless. Well, I won't take the gamble anyway, so I think starting with taking the course will be good for me coz later I can decide to stay in my line (Technical Writer) or take the new line (Astronomy).

I ever read a biography about woman of Nasa whose back ground is Computer Science and she even has a same career with me too as Technical Writer before she join the Nasa. No one knows when and where miracles will come... Hoping it's me the next woman is! ;;)

:bz:bz:bz:bz:bz

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com