Thursday, July 17

Thank's for the second chance

Last night Arief came to the hospital late at night. Then we went out for some foods near the street. We talked about many things related to mother. Mother in general. I share some of the slacks between my mom and I. Then he told me that I'm so lucky coz I still have a second chance to pay all my sins to mom. Coz he has lost that opportunity. He told me about things that never passed on my mind how it will be if we lost our one and only mother. He said, "It feels like driving a car with 1 wheel, feels so incomplete... It really hard... And the hardest one if we ever hurt mom's heart and made her sad. It will be a huge guilty that nothing could pay it! When a "sorry" can not be said anymore. When the warms has gone forever..."

I don't want to get through that guilty for the rest of my life. I must give the best while I still have that opportunity. And now I also realize about her acts lately. She seems has worst tempered ever! There is no time, no second without yelling! But now I realize what do all those things mean. What hidden behind her mad. Actually, she isn't mad, but she is sad... Sad to see her one and only daughter like this... Living this though moments which changed me slowly become someone whose further from her...

I don't want to be the one whose regret at the end. I don't want to live with that guilty feeling. I even can't believe myself I've been so hard to her lately... She must be so disappointed to me so bad.

Thanks God still gives me a second chance. I promise to give my best for this second chance. He has brought over me the greatest meaning of a mother. All of us only have one person who give us birth. We have to take and keep what we already have. Every mother has their own habits. Like it or not, they are our mother. A person who has patiently keep us for 9 month and bet her own life just to give us birth... I feel so mean and sorry... I will try to understand her more... And never let her down anymore...

I'm sure, if we make our moms happy, then automatically no matter how, our own lives will full filled with happiness too.

Luv you mom!!!
Kisses for mother... :-*:-*:-*:-*:-*

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com