Monday, July 7

Salmon Sashimi Weekend!!!

Last weekend was my Salmon Sashimi weekend! Why was that? Because I spent my weekend to eat salmon sashimi as much as I want! =P~

Yep, I am a Salmon Sashimi addict! On friday I went to Pacific Place and ate Salmon Sashimi at Sushi Groove. It's not very expensive, for 5 pices it costs IDR33,000. My favorite actually Salmon Sashimi in the Japanese Restaurant at Auto Mall. It quite more expensive (6 piece IDR75,000) but the taste is sooooo damn great!!! I have great experience dine there that makes me always come back even the price is not cheap, because the chef is nice. The chef knows I like salmon sashimi, so then he gave me a plate of salmon sashimi FOR FREE!!!! \:D/

Back to my weekend... On Sunday I went to my friend's wedding at Le Meridien Hotel and they served Sushi and Sashimi. Ofcourse my best coner is on the Sushi and Sashimi corner!!! And now, I get more than enough for sushi and sashimi! B-)

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com