Tuesday, July 8

Survived Little Abandoned Kitten

Couple months ago there was an irresponsible person left 4 new born kittens in front of my house. They are too tiny to be dumped! They even can not open their eyes yet. Then my mom pick them to our home and put them in the save cage. My mom and I drank them milk from a bottle coz they can not drink from a plate yet. Maybe because they are too young to be separated with their mother, so that they were died one by one... From 4 kittens now only 1 who survived! And we named it, Whitie.

Actually, at first I named it Abby, and for the other "Cee-Dee, Eve, and Geight". If you pay more attention to those names, you will realize that name means AB, CD, EF becomes Eve, and GH becomes Geight! After the others were died, my mom changed it names into Whitie because its color is White.

Take a look to this slide which displays cute photos of Whitie who has grow that big! :D



No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com