Friday, July 4

Finally It's All Done Right On Time!!!

Finally,, it's all done!!!! #:-S
Since Monday I have to went home late, and today it feels like a haven!!! I feel sooo freeee. Hopefully nothing will change my mood! I'm so satisfied it's all can be done right on time!!

Something funny happened just now! Suddenly, my class mate who hasn't contact me for such a very long time, PM me. And ask if I will get married on Oct 12?!?!?!? :-O

I said WHAT?!?!?!? Who told you that? It's my brother who will get married, not me. Then finally I found out that my mom called one of my friend, named Iboy. Before the call was ended, my mom told Iboy that I will get married on Oct 12 and told him to tell the others. I said, well my mother must be slipped tongue! She wanted to said, "MY BROTHER" but her tongue was slipped then she said ME!!! Ohhh, GOD!!! #-o

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com