Thursday, July 10

Fitness First Pacific Place Platinum

Since Sunday July 5th, 2008, I became a member of Fitness First Pacific Place Platinum. At first I thought it will cost so much being a member there regarding its name "Platinum". It must be costs platinum also, but when I talked with the marketing, it's so far from word "Platinum" price! :D

I forgot how exactly it costs but I decided to get a member there because I only have to pay less than IDR 500K per month with more than enough facility I got. Couple years ago when Celebrity Fitness open its first club in EX, I joined the club too. I took a 1 year contract but I just use it for the first three months. I hope it won't happen again here!

The equipments is more high-tech than in the Celebrity Fitness in EX but I don't know now coz it's about couple years ago. But one major different between these two clubs are, in Fitness First the monthly fee included FREE soft drink, black tea, flavored tea, black coffee, and ofcourse mineral water. And they also provide FREE original DVD rental! \:D/

Besides, they have 2 separated studios, first for the Mind Body Studio and the other is Group Exercise Studio. And the membership is also valid in Fitness First around the world. Not only in Indonesia but also around the world.

Last night was my second night working out my body, but the first night I use Personal Trainer. Then what makes me more excited to work my body there is I met my old friend!!! Finally I have a friend there! She is my senior in softball when I was in collage. And I don't know, since I workout my body, my mind feels fresher and I feel like have new spirit in life. I feel like more and very bouncy! Maybe it is the affect of health living. I just hope my excitement not only at the beginning as usual but it will hanging on till forever and make my health stable and gives me great mind and body! ;)

:bz:bz:bz:bz:bz

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com