Tuesday, August 19

Incredible Monday

First of all I want to greet one of my very best friend who celebrates his b'day yesterday on Monday, 180808. Have a very happy b'day Nando!!! Wishing U all the best always!!!

On Monday, I really spent almost my whole day on the way. First I went to skyline building to have lunch and to park my car while I'm going to Tanah Abang. There is a little funny accident happened in skyline building. I was at the cartel cafe after having a bite of ribs I feel something not good in my stomach so suddenly I went to the rest room without reading any sign on the door. I spent quite long time on the rest room. Then when I've done, I wash my hand on the washtafle when located in front of the rest room door. Then after my hands washed, I turned around to go back to my table but at that time I saw a sign in front of the rest room's door. It signed, "GENTLEMEN". OO... oooppppssss. Lucky me there was no one there when I was in there! :P

From the skyline building I went to FX Sudirman. We were there just to see a painting exhibition. I saw cute Casio watch there. It's white color and the numbers are white too. It really cool! But I don't think it's wise enough to buy that things while I still have many things to be bought as priority. But if some of you want to buy me that watch, of course I really... really will accept it with an open arms!

We didn't spent so many time at FX then we went to Gunung Agung Kwitang. Mom wants to fing a 30,000 years horse book. But the book was sold out at Kwitang then the sales man suggest us to find it at Senayan City. When we ask them to call the Senayan City, they say they can't do it. Huh,, what a close-fisted!! X(

Then we went to Senayan City which means we were going back to the same area as FX where we were before!!!! Arghhh!!! And perfectly, the book is also sold out at TGA Senayan City! Then at last we dicided to go to TGA MKG. And guess what?!?!?! We found the book at TGA Mall Kelapa GAding 3 which is only 5 minutes from my house!!! After a very looong journey finally we found that book at the nearest place at our home!!! What a day! #:-S

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com