Friday, August 22

It's Friday and It's Stupid!

Dunno why but I'm glad coz this morning I woke up with a very grateful feeling. It's weird because I shouldn't be happy since last night heard that annoying plan from him. But I feel really excited to seize the day.

As usual, I woke up at 5 then take a bath about an hour then get prepared, then go to office. I like to wear sandal while driving a car, but the stupid thing happened today is actually it's already came on my mind before, and as usual I always ignore it. Then it really happens!!! I forgot to wear shoes to the office! :D

Lucky me, the sandal I wear is looks like half shoes, so I hope I could wear this in the whole day. Coz I have spare shoes in the office but it's brown, while my out fit is dark purple and black. It so NOT match if I wear BROWN shoes, right?

I really hope there is no meeting to day so I don't have to appear like a moron... :@)

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com