Monday, August 25

Ball Room Dance

Last Friday night, (August 22, 2008) I went to FF Pacific Place after tiresome works... Actually, I went there to attend Latin Salsa class just like I always do, but I didn't noticed that the schedule has been rearrange. The Latin Salsa class has been moved to Saturday noon, and the class on Friday night is Ballroom Dance. What a great coincidence! I always want to learn Ballroom Dance coz I think it's so prestigious and beautiful. And now I got that chance!

Is it me or other people who is weird coz the participants only 3 (THREE) people and all of us are female! But it's great coz the couch being fully attention to us. Every step we take, etc... It's sooo great!

Ballroom Dance

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com